I know I'm a day late posting this but I would like to give thanks to all of my readers and supporters. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today.
This includes my "writing buddy", aka the cat (Kally). She has no problem "helping" me out with my writing stuff, even when I don't want her to help me. But she's cute so I try not to mind too much.
Once more, it's been a hot minute since I last posted anything. I admit to feeling a bit lazy on that end, even though I have been busy with all of my various projects, some in better shape than others. And I can't believe I'm contemplating taking on more.... I must be crazy.
There are a lot of things in the works, and I've already shared some of them with you in my previous post. But, in case you forgot, here's the basic goals for next year. Here's hoping I can get them all done.
- More in-person events (Kroger book signings and hopefully school/book fair visits, pending on how the various mandates and restrictions go)
- Get ready and publish 1-2 new children's picture books. (I've already got the manuscript for one ready for me to get going on illustrations)
- Finish the audio drama version of the Tarragon Trilogy (to happen sometime mid-September at current calculation, with book three starting sometime around February)
- Finally get that all-in-one version of the Tarragon Trilogy, complete with new stories, illustrations, and whatever else I can find to stuff in there. But at least two new stories and some illustrations
- Create and start streaming my "Self-Publishing for the Average Joe", otherwise known as "What I Wished I'd Known Before I Started Self-Publishing", hopefully to start in January (but might have to be closer to March or April, pending on who some other things in the works go)
- Attending/presenting at at least one writing conference/convention (fingers crossed)
- Producing and releasing an audio book of The Unknown Elf
- Potentially releasing an audio book (self-narrated) of Kas
And, with that, I hope you all had a great weekend, a fantastic Thanksgiving, if you celebrated that, and hope your December is amazing.