Karlie Lucas is a graduate of Southern Utah University, where she
received a B.A. in Creative Writing, with a minor in art. She is a member
of Sigma Tau Delta, The International English Honor Society, SCBWI, as
well as ANWA, the American Night Writers Association.
interested in all things magical and mysterious, especially elves and
dragons. She is an avid fan of J.R.R. Tolkien and J.K. Rowling.
not writing, Karlie can often be found drawing, baking, watching her
favorite old school shows, or just spending time with her family.
She currently resides in Dallas, Texas with her husband and a cat named Kally.
- Worked as a preschool teacher for 6 years
- Worked in fast food for 11 years
- Likes sewing, cooking, baking, crafting, and singing
- Originally born and raised in Utah, she transplanted to Texas, which she considers home
- Is more of a cat person than a dog person
- Loves the play The Foreigner
- Has an affinity for dragons, elves, and other mythical creatures
- Christmas is her favorite holiday
Post a Comment